My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 8 on 100 day "raw fu" challange

I am so sorry it has been so long. Ok, I have had a VERY emotional "female" week and I haven't been doing the greatest. However, I never went below about 85-90% raw. Today I was about 95%. I want to say hello and thank you to my new found friend Anna! It was great meeting and talking to you at CATO's. I really hope my site is a great help to you. I do believe that Heavenly Father puts people together for a reason.

I LOVE living on live foods. I am happy, healthy, & energetic. I had WW last night (i'm the local leader), and my weight stayed the same this week (132.8). Normally, when I have such a rough week I ALWAYS gain. Because I stayed mostly raw, I didn't have a gain at all! I made a video, but couldn't get it to transfer. I will try again, or maybe have my computer smart hubby help me. Good luck to you all starting, or well on your way to your journey to a healthier life! I love you ALL!!

No comments: