My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Helping Kids to Introduce More Raw

Again, I let some time go by. I am going to try to get my kids more raw. I am NOT going to attempt 100% w/them, but if I can get them 50% or more I will be happy. School will be starting this Monday 8/18. They will be eating smoothies in the morning (which they are actually excited about), and then packing their lunch. We are going to be planning the menu today, and doing the necessary shopping. When we get it all figured out, I will let you all know what the menu will be. I promise to blog more often (w/pics), but as for now I have lots to do! Have a happy, healthy day!

No comments: