My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've gone Gourmet!

Ok, so I have now been 100% raw for 30 days and am LOVING it!! Here are a few pictures of the gourmet raw foods I have made. I don't do gourmet a lot, but as a special treat. I especially like to do it when I might have a cooked food craving. Those are a lot less often now. Most of these recipes either come from my raw recipe books or internet google search! Enjoy!
Have a Healthy Day!

1 comment:

smacklips said...

Hey Melissa. Glad to hear you're doing so well with raw. Your gourmet stuff looks awesome... how about some recipes?