My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Supportive family & friends!

I first want to start out by saying thank you to Jennifer for her comment. It was SO true and very inspired! I agree 100% and I do recognize my successes. Thank You. That being said, I did pretty well today. Today was a BUSY day; fashion show 11:00am, track meet 12:00pm, friends, cleaning, and talent show 7pm, then friends and snacks at our place. I did GREAT until the snacks at our place. However, it did not get me down like it would have before. I see it as a challenge to do better tomorrow. I'm not so worried. And you know what, I CAN and WILL do this by myself if I have to. I have a VERY supportive (and NON-judgmental) husband and friends. They never tease or judge when I slide. They are awesome! I realize that not everyone is so fortunate to have such a great support system. Even my sweet children encourage and support me.

HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY DAY!!

No comments: