My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30 days and beyond. . .new healing!

I ate some yummy raw corn chips today w/fresh salsa! My favorite snack has always been chips and salsa (usually w/cheese). I am so grateful to still have that! For over a year now I have had a very painful corn on the bottom of my right foot. Lately it has just been peeling off. This morning the rest of it came off. My husband was rubbing my feet (yes, I told you he was the best husband) and notice that my corn was gone. Sorry, there is no way around it; that HAS to be this raw food eating! The large wart on my right thumb is nearly gone as well. It was burned off twice w/no success. I am going to schedule an appointment with my favorite Nurse Practioner tomorrow so Tom and I can get our cholesterol checked. We both have a family history of high cholesterol and blood pressure. I am curious. I am excited to get some raw food classes going! I am doing lots of research and praying to find out what and how to teach!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

Raw certainly has the power to heal! Glad you're healed from it!