My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 23 July 21, 2008

Good raw day today. Poor Emma Jo is really struggling, but sticking to it. I ordered some more raw bars for her on Saturday. Tom says he is going to eat raw when he is at home in order to support her. How sweet!
Today Viv, Sylvia, and Jamie came over. I demonstrated how to make raw sour cream, veggie dip, almond milk, and banana ice cream. They LOVED the banana ice cream. We put strawberry topping over it. Yummy! I need to make some more fun recipes.

No comments: