My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 27 July 25, 2008

Wasn't a very good raw food day. Cooked foods I ate today: 2-3 fried shrimp, 3 fried okra, popcorn,and bowl of spicy noodles. I am feeling miserable right now! What is wrong with me!? My day started off bad. I didn't get to sleep 'til after midnight the night before. I woke up late, didn't do my yoga, didn't do my walk, & didn't have my shake. I just seemed to have the munchies all day. Cooked food tempted me so much today. It's ok, this is not a lifestyle for perfect people. I LOVE this way of eating too much to give up now. Tomorrow is a new day. Goal tomorrow: 100% raw & bed by 10pm!

RAW ROCKS!!!!

No comments: