My Name is Melissa and I live in beautiful Nauvoo, IL. This is a blog to record my journey on raw food. I will share with you my first 30 days on raw food, some of my favorite recipes, and some very helpful websites. I am sharing because so many people have asked. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctradams@juno.com



My Favorite Raw Salad Dressing
Garlic, Ginger Dressing
1 1/2 c. Cold Pressed Olive Oil
1/3 c. Garlic Bulbs
2 Tbs. Ginger (about a 1-2 in. section depending on thickness)
3 Tbs. Nama Shoyu
1/2 c. Fresh squezed lemon juice

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high power blender until smooth. This dressing is VERY yummy!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 29 July 27, 2008

Tom made some Jello-O & Chili. I took 1 bite of each. Other then that, I was all raw today. I didn't eat anything today until about 2pm. I still had a stomach ache this morning so I just decided not to eat until I felt better. I felt like my digestive system needed a break. I feel SO much better now. I am so happy to be going to bed earlier tonight. Boy, it is raining hard. I had to go to the cabins and dry up some water in the Ferrin and Homestead.
I am so happy w/this way of eating. I feel different and I look different. However, I am buying too much food. My fridge is over flowing. Jamie said today how happy she is on this "diet". She is losing so much weight and looking SO good.

No comments: